- 2 Bedrooms
- Close to City Centre
- Balcony Views
- Brand New Apartment
- Close to University
Premier Residential Lettings is proud to market this 2 bedroom furnished apartment in the Wilburn Basin Development, Manchester.
This property comprises the following:
- Entrance hallway with storage area
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Two Double bedrooms- master with en suite shower room
- Separate Bathroom
- Secure Parking Space
The development also benefits from a 24 hour on site concierge, cinema room and gym facilities for residents.
Please call our office number on 0161 641 4624 to schedule a viewing.
Please note that this property is marketed in association with Complete Prime Residential Ltd. (managing agent) & is therefore subject to the following costs as laid out in their marketing terms and conditions below:
Fees and costs
Tenancy agreement fee (Per property) £200 + VAT (£240.00 incl VAT)
Administration fee (Per person) £50 + VAT (60.00 incl VAT)
Guarantor Fee (per guarantor) £50 + VAT (£60.00 incl VAT)
Referencing Fee (Per Person) £62.50 + VAT (£75.00 incl VAT)
Goodlord Platform Fee (Per Person) £6
Goodlord Platform fee £6 inclusive of VAT Per Person
Holding Fee – £500.00
The holding fee is taken to remove the property from the market to protect the
negotiations from other potential viewings. If the property is not secured at this point, we
would refund the full £500.00 back to your account. Once the offer is agreed and
referencing starts and if you decide not to proceed and/or fail the references then the
Holding Fee is not refundable.
Tenancy renewal fee £120 + VAT (£144 incl VAT)
Goodlord Platform Fee £6
Fee for sending letter/email concerning breach of tenancy £41.67 + VAT (£50 incl VAT)
Fee for refused/returned payment/ £16.66 + VAT (£20 incl VAT)
Writing additional clauses or amendments in tenancy agreement after the initial contract is signed £50 + VAT (£60 incl VAT)
Moving in costs
Rental Property Deposit- One months` rental bonded with the deposit scheme
Deposit Bonding FREE
Rent in Advance- One month`s rent in advance
Check Out – paid by the tenants* £75 + VAT (£90 incl VAT)
*fees vary according to size of property
The administration fee covers both the time involved and the processing of relevant
documents for references, the preparation of notices and the Tenancy Agreement.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£125 per applicant)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) (Included in Administration Fees)
* Application fees (Included in Administration Fees)
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements (Included in Administration Fees)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees (Included in Administration Fees)
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees (Included in Administration Fees)
* Additional occupant fees (Included in Administration Fees)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.